- Boiler Cover only available on boilers under 11 years old, and our approved Boiler list (See list below)
- Please read the “before we visit” page before we arrive service your boiler. Failing to adhere to this will mean the boiler service will need to be rescheduled.
- There is a rescheduling fee of £24 for pre-arranged service, if cancelled less than 24 hours before or if nobody is at the property at allocated time given.
- £500 maximum callout for any 1 claim.
- Up to 3 call outs per year total, for no callout charge plans.
- After second payment we will arrange with you for your first inspection and service, this will highlight any existing faults that will need to be rectified before cover can continue, the boiler will also be fully serviced during this time.
* not all condensate traps are serviceable due to boiler design, condensate traps will not always need cleaning if passes visual check. Magnetic filters cleaned only includes Magna clean and Fernox magnetic filters. If lid is seized on the magnetic filter our engineers will not clean filter due to high chance to cause leaks on attached pipework and we will make you aware of this issue.
** As from 1st anniversary of Plan (After 12 Months)
*** The boiler only cover includes only components inside the boiler casing.
**** This Excludes cover for hot water cylinders, header tanks, programmers/time clocks, immersion heaters and external condensate pipes if incorrectly sized (22mm or less).
***** This cover is for the boiler only, but all Appliances are safety checked as per gas regulations. Please make sure that you have selected the right plan for number of appliances in your property. If on inspection/service or breakdown there is more appliances than your chosen plan, you will be informed straight away to change to correct plan, failing this contract will be void.
- Ideal (Excluding Icos & Isar Models)
- All Back Boiler / Fire’s and Free standing Boilers excluded from Breakdown Plans